The Role - Brand Manager - Kelowna BC
Hey there - thanks for taking the time to check out our job opportunity! The Canadian Board Company is excited to hear from you. Take a read below to see if this sounds like the position for you!
What we are hiring for:
We are looking for somebody to assist in the management of an incredibly fast growing e-commerce company. Below we will list the main responsibilities of the position:
- Social Media Management: This would include but is not limited to, posting relevant and exciting content on a daily basis and engaging with all customers and followers promptly while following brand guidelines. The more we grow, the more exposure we get, and the more comments and questions we have on our social platforms.
- Customer Relations: As the brand grows, there are more and more inquiries and questions. We love connecting with customers from all over the country, and we want to get back to them in a timely manner. This can include product questions - so we will ensure you are up to speed on all the merchandise and services so you can truly show off our goods and provide all customers with any information and guidance to their perfect water adventures. After a customer has confidently made a purchase, they may have questions about shipping times, warranties, etc. We pride ourselves on quick updates and great communication. Updating tracking information ensures our customers stay informed and can get excited for their delivery!
- Marketing Assistance - We are looking for a creative mind that can assist in the curation and creation of marketing assets. This includes photos, copy, and all forms of content! This is not a requirement of the brand manager, but a strong asset, and a skill to be learned while you create a long-term bond with the Canadian Board Company! This is the fun stuff, get out there, test the product, and document all the adventures along the way.
- Local Assistance: As COVID rules subside in the coming months, we are looking to work with more local businesses, and get on the water here in Kelowna with our team. So although the majority of the work can be done from the comfort of your home, future community engagement is an essential value of ours, and we are looking to hire from within the local community (Kelowna, BC).
- Creative Mindset
- Outdoor Adventure Enthusiast
- Outstanding Communication
- Social Media Experience
- Positive Outlook
- Board skills are a bonus ;)
The not so fine print:
- This position will be a contract position paid at an hourly rate. The rate of pay will be based on experience. This will be spoken about at your first interview if you are a chosen applicant.
- We are looking for individuals that are located in Kelowna, BC or closely surrounding areas.
- This position is part-time, but has the potential to become full-time.
If this sounds like you, you may be a great fit for our team. Please shoot your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org - Oh, and in the email please let us know what your favorite stress relieving activity is!