POP Board Co. Retro Sled - 155cm
The POP Board Co. Retro Sled - 155cm
The POP Board Co Retro Sled is an all-mountain board known for its versatility. This easy to ride, super fun, yet performance constructed board rips all-terrain seamlessly from peak to powder. The premium Sintered base increases your speed in downhill and improves the durability of your base for those love taps during rail or box sessions. The real poplar wood core brews a lightweight board with a POPPY feel. The best part… Our rocker, camber rocker shape. You need this. The progressive shape allows riders to easily transition from heel to toe with confidence, while still maintaining a solid edge no matter what conditions good old mother nature delivers.
• Premium Sintered Base - Sintered (not extruded) base is fused through pressure rather than heat resulting in a more durable board and faster ride.
• ABS Sidewall - Increases torsional rigidity, creating better stability at high speeds and acceleration through turns.
• Hybrid Camber & Rocker Shape - Camber improves responsiveness, while Rocker provides superior floating in powder conditions and reduces "edge catching."
• Blunt Ends - Increase the board's effective edge, boosts floating in powder & reduces swing weight in park riding.
• Twin Shape - The nose & tail shape of the snowboard are mirrored to enable you to ride your board in either direction.
• Real Poplar Wood - Reduces weight and improves responsiveness.
• 2x4 Binding Pattern - 16 inserts for each binding greatly increase the range of foot stances for customizable comfort.
Shipping is free Canada wide! As long as the post office can reach you so can we!
We offer a 60 day guarantee, that means you have to love your board! If not send it back! Take a look here for more info!